Song:World Spins Madly On
3 t' M1 _+ l# l( O% Q7 D, ^; u& G" lSinger:The Weepies
) h- s1 {) R3 _- g) pwww.qaf1.orgAlbum:Say I Am You
5 D; c: ]- S4 h* N$ _7 }) [同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志Woke up and wished that I was dead
8 N0 u2 [0 m# u  rWith an aching in my headwww.qaf1.org! r9 i/ G, `, _" k0 d
I lay motionless in bed
  T; C5 O, {1 H% h! \- y2 D! E4 ZQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站I thought of you and where you'd gone
+ l  m! ?" H& ^3 _www.qaf1.orgAnd let the world spin madly on
+ Z( y' h' p- Q  ]Queer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站
$ e5 v  U  V& A; i8 ?www.qaf1.orgEverything that I said I'd do* ]/ r4 W/ o2 Z+ q$ q. \, m( _5 c
Like make the world brand new
# ~. F7 F! A, |- r- C, F同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志And take the time for you
0 p# [( Q: e! Y9 s同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志I just got lost and slept right through the dawn$ [& |( N5 S1 L) a, \
And the world spins madly on
# l5 o' i# Z7 x5 O9 iwww.qaf1.org
" J& t. m7 ^/ R" o! n0 w  Zwww.qaf1.orgI let the day go by
  }* k' i2 Z% _1 V% p% Uwww.qaf1.orgI always say goodbye- t1 g. t8 F0 E7 z' T# C: {
I watch the stars from my window sill
" ]8 T7 |; Q3 j6 ]2 V0 ^www.qaf1.orgThe whole world is moving and I'm standing still8 w2 M# y4 `+ K( x; L) i  ~
5 x9 I! J: y0 r4 R7 G
Woke up and wished that I was dead9 ]. [3 `; u  H
With an aching in my headQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站" y' g+ Q7 `5 h
I lay motionless in bed
0 A) N  s! w6 M8 u- o1 c0 jQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站The night is here and the day is gone
' T3 K& `6 c6 D- P% q0 ?Queer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站And the world spins madly onQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站; x: c: _  \# b
8 p, j/ z* {0 G. _
I thought of you and where you'd goneQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站0 o% w+ Z/ n; ]6 d) V
And the world spins madly on同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志/ k- y# p2 C1 o  O' C5 G
And the world spins madly on
' s7 e4 p' ^' y$ T" [1 W1 B同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志And the world spins madly onwww.qaf1.org$ z  c, ?! i4 X. ~" u
www.qaf1.org. w  h4 E) I, }6 W- P2 j; ~0 w$ T' S
The Weepies - World Spins Madly On8 s8 I: g8 e, {" e* i$ }3 j
Say I Am You
在黄昏看着鸽子飞
为什么会流眼泪

• 三国群英传私服
  •