TRUE FAITH  314 celebrationwww.qaf1.org& W( f. k1 U/ o$ V1 U/ g- t

, r% G" X0 ?$ Y- z9 g/ g, yI feel so extraordinary# x0 {" Z% }4 |
Something’s got a hold on me
* n1 K3 f& S; R7 I9 EQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站I get this feeling I’m in motion
& w9 E% Z8 F5 m; ^+ Cwww.qaf1.orgA sudden sense of liberty
* M$ X+ A# H  w4 ?) Q" L) ^6 UI don’t care ’cause I’m not there7 D' Q2 `7 A8 B9 i- r
And I don’t care if I’m here tomorrow
# g7 _$ v8 R9 j/ D6 C" Vwww.qaf1.orgAgain and again I’ve taken too much. [1 B- ]& n" y8 D
Of the things that cost you too much
) K4 z# J" |+ E) N# C0 T9 ~I used to think that the day would never come7 j/ ?+ l+ L2 ^4 i. j. {
I’d see delight in the shade of the morning sun) i5 q; K8 k0 |& r" h% L* V- ?
My morning sun is the drug that brings me near  q: H) _/ @  y: J1 Y; X
To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志6 j3 D3 w6 u- i
I used to think that the day would never come
. L; C  v6 j/ C8 d9 aThat my life would depend on the morning sun...www.qaf1.org! w. `  Z' m( @9 ?) W  q
Queer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站- s) f  i  r6 H  l  r  F3 l5 O
When I was a very small boy,
0 L+ @( W  W& ZQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站Very small boys talked to me9 O" q- q' W- T
Now that we’ve grown up together. H0 F, d8 o: s, v' D  K
They’re afraid of what they see
5 {/ R  P- a+ r! _That’s the price that we all pay7 k! z/ d! Z/ q+ r% l( _# C* X
Our valued destiny comes to nothingQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站0 G7 `) K6 o$ K5 c
I can’t tell you where we’re going同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志( k* T$ l3 u  r7 V+ g9 \9 G0 i+ B2 r
I guess there was just no way of knowing
( D/ Q! A  g- h$ Z4 G同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志I used to think that the day would never come
- l2 |: X" O, [/ z- ?( lwww.qaf1.orgI’d see delight in the shade of the morning sun
0 D6 g" X+ g+ W* |My morning sun is the drug that brings me near
9 {0 ]. h! F% |% [% uTo the childhood I lost, replaced by fear
$ V8 u, T& B5 P. \I used to think that the day would never comeQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站- M9 E  Q5 A) V8 X. k7 Z
That my life would depend on the morning sun...
. E" b4 t8 I! v6 A0 P/ a, vwww.qaf1.org
* B* i4 b3 a9 y4 PI feel so extraordinary8 T' g( k6 V7 y7 J* r& u
Something’s got a hold on me
  ]7 e# z( Z: \( @& hI get this feeling I’m in motion
( C( f  X5 Z, \$ t5 X- f同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志A sudden sense of liberty
) ]3 L- ]- u2 ]8 T5 SThe chances are we’ve gone too far
! c! E' r/ T' @8 jwww.qaf1.orgYou took my time and you took my money
0 @/ ^' M5 s9 v4 [" R! F; BQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站Now I fear you’ve left me standing同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志# o9 a2 [3 U  u5 k
In a world that’s so demandingQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站6 T  H7 O, i; X% \, f
I used to think that the day would never comeQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站, E& ]+ h$ u; h  A, u
I’d see delight in the shade of the morning sun
1 B2 `6 o2 X+ a4 V/ cMy morning sun is the drug that brings me near& I, X( V: ?# D& |  z/ G7 v- f/ i
To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear
3 q! y8 h  M& W* |同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志I used to think that the day would never come; ?6 ]2 X: W8 o0 d! V
That my life would depend on the morning sun...
[img]http://img005.photo.wangyou.com/2005/6/13/103382/200511201785740_s.jpg[/img]

• 三国群英传私服
  •